November 18, 2008

I did it....I really did

That's right I did! ....I listened to Christmas music BEFORE THANKSGIVING!!!! Many of you that know me are probably picking yourselves up off the floor - Michelle listening to Christmas music!?!? And BEFORE Thanksgiving!?! I know - totally not me, but I did .....and I enjoyed it! I don't know if it's because I'm putting together our Christmas cards, busy planning the Relief society Christmas party, or the fact that I really wasn't up to celebrating it too much last year, but I am totally excited for Christmas this year - I'm totally in the mood! And today I couldn't help myself from listening to some Bing Crosby - it was fun.
So if I have created some ripple in the cosmos or jinxed some kind of holiday law (which I know that there is one & before now I really upheld it)...it's my fault. I did it.
(BTW: Yahoo Music has a host of holiday music stations. I personally enjoy "Holiday Lounge")

6 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Oh Michelle. You're funny. I've been listening to Christmas music since November 1st! I can't get enough.

Anne said...

ha ha ha. you crack me up. I haven't listened to any yet, but my relief society president actually suggested it on sunday. I just laughed...ha ha ha. I am glad that you are excited for christmas! It always makes the holidays so much more fun! How is the job hunts coming???

Amylee said...

Yay!!! I've only listened to it a little bit. Usually by now I have it on non stop. I'm one of those people.

Clear the clutter said...

I LOVE Christmas time, so for me, and time after Halloween is good to start with the music. I have a strict no decorating/lights until the day after Thanksgiving though. Gotta love Bing, he always gets me in the spirit. The girls love Alvin and the Chipmunk Christmas music too.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I can't help but call you a traitor. I hope it was worth it. ;)

Melissa robison said...

MIKE!!! I found your blog! SHUTUP!

love your face!- paco

melissadawnsingleton.blogspot.com