November 22, 2008
My Inner 14 year-old Michelle
So a group of my friends & I took a trip to the "Big City" to go see Twilight on Friday! It was so much fun! Talking, shopping, talking, eating, talking & then....Edward. The gals that came with us had T-shirts just for the occasion. Rivka's (blue shirt) said: What do you mean that Edward isn't real?, Shyanne's(middle): I (heart) Edward and Shelby (far right): Edward is mine (and on the back) Just call me Bella. While I think the book is a billion times better than the movie (what book isn't?); I am glad that I went- it fulfilled the little 14 year-old Michelle in me! The week before I got to see High School Musical 3....what can I say? I want it all!!!!! I thought the soundtrack rocked (to both movies) so you are listening to "Bella's Lullaby" from Twilight & "I Want It All" from HSM3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOVE Bella's lullaby. I want to see the movie again. I have wanted to see High School Musical 3 so bad! Everyone needs to release their inner teenager on occasion.
Hi! I went and saw Twilight today with a huge group of ladies from our ward. It WAS really fun, and I DID feel like a teenager! But I liked the movie more than I thought I would! We'll have to chat about it at Christmas...
Love ya!
Could you tell my long lost brother hi from his older wiser sister??? :)
Bella's Lullaby is the most beatiful song that I have heard in a very long time. Where did you find it? Every search I do for that song end in some full instrumental number that doesnt sound AT ALL like what you have here on your blog. HELP ME!!! Otherwise I'll just have to leave your blog up on my computer all day so I can hear that song. Love you Michelle!! Glad to hear that you are still in touch with your inner 14-yr-old self :)
I SAW IT TOO!!! SO FUN!
Post a Comment