November 1, 2008
Happy Halloween!
We hope that everyone had a wonderful, spooky & candy filled Halloween! We had a bit of fun too! After seeing the Halloween episode from The Office Season 2 (that's right! We are totally employee's of Dundermifflin) where Micheal has a second head; we were instantly inspired to do the same thing for our costumes this year. It took about a week to complete the full thing, but we had a lot of fun doing it!! Pumpkin carving was second on the Halloween-To-List. We grow our own pumpkins (alot cheaper than buying, but you need ALOT of room for the plant) and this fall we had an early frost so, we only had one orange pumpkin and the other three where green!! Lots of good ideas though. The Frankenpumpkin is mine, the Calvinpumpkin is Ryan's and I designed the Headless Horsman Pumpkin head and Ryan executed it. Next year? I'm thinking of David & Posh Spice Beckham.....better start working out.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guys are so cool! Bryson and I are The Office followers too, that show just cracks me up! Anyway, awesome costumes!
Hahaha! Oh man, so we just watched that episode too! Wow, I definitely laughed. We miss you guys too!
Those heads are awesome. We LOVE The Office.
Post a Comment