October 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary Baby!


I can't believe it has already been 4 years since we have been sealed for time & all eternity! What a blessed marriage we have been able to have. I love you so much & I am grateful for every day that we have together. Thank you for being my husband. best friend, kissing companion, support & backup singer/dancer. I hope that I can be the kind of wife that is worthy of you. You are the BEST & I love you soooo much. Here is to many more years together!!


6 comments:

Amylee said...

I had forgotten about your foreign exchange student! You two have had many adventures together in just 4 short years. What would we do without our husbands to get us through this life? Happy Anniversary Steineckerts!

kalie said...

Happy anniversary, you guys! CONGRATS ON MAKING IT TO FOUR!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are the cutest couple. I love the pictures.

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

I wish I could have been to the wedding. It looks like it was beautiful just like you! You look so hot in these pictures!

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

Oh and congratulations! :) I'm glad you have someone to take care of you so well. You deserve it Michelle. I love and miss you!

shelley said...

Such cute pictures! (I especially like the one in Santa Fe :)
I'm glad you saw our blog! It is kind of exciting...
We miss you guys!!!
Love ya, Shelley