Valentines was really fun! Sunday night my friends and I had a BLAST making naughty cookies for our hubbies! I found the idea on How Does She?
This was my set. A big heart for the top and a tiny one for the bottom!
Check out the tramp stamp on the cookie my friend Emily made!! I found out (we all did) she has quite the sassy personality! When she admitted that she would be up for making homemade lingerie (did ya hear me Paco, we need a tutorial) I knew she was a kindred spirit!We all had too much fun! At the end we had a Victoria Secret Cookie fashion show and then promised to report back on how well they went over. I packaged my pretties in a hot pink box with a valentine that told Ryan not to open it until he was in the break room for lunch with the other two husbands that were also recieving cookies. He told me that they added some "fun" to his day!
Brigham got his first Valentine from a girl (other than his mommy) on Valentines Day! Sweet little Emery Johnson came by with a little pink fortune cookie and some chocolates. Like a girl she tried to give her Valentine a kiss and like a boy Brigham spurned her advances by pushing her away .
After playing a little hard-to-get he finally let Emery give him a hug....so sweet!
So while we wait I'll leave you with a Valentine that one of my friends shared last year, but it's truely timeless. It's naughty and I chuckle when I see it (those who easily offend should just look away now...)



4 comments:
Bahaha! Those cookies are fabulous and the Valentine....OH GOODNESS....That's just full of awesomeness.
Ba ha ha! That is the best valentine I have ever seen.
I would ADORE getting together and making lingerie with all of you and those girls!!!
such a fun idea for cookies, I know what I'm doing next year!
Post a Comment