
Aaah, so as you can see I'm starting to move away from the Christmas theme of the blog and I'm currently trying to make my header, but it's taking forever!! So be patient. So I noticed on Facebook that a friend of mine had signed up for a free photography class - FREE!! and I just couldn't resist clicking on it for more info.
This class is being offered by Willette Photography & More and it looks really fun - and did I mention it's Free! I've read so many posts by some of you who are trying new things and I thought, "this will be my new thing to try" so here we go - I'm excited - I've never been much for photography, but since Brigs landed on the scene I just can't stop taking pictures and would LOVE to have some advice on taking better ones.

1 comment:
One of the best things I ever did was take a beginners photography class. Now if only I could afford a nice camera... Have fun at your class! For something new this year I'm going to start serving 2 veggies with dinner :)
Post a Comment