This will be the last year that we can decorate the tree down to the bottom!
Start making Christmas treats!! I went to my first cookie exchange this year. Sadly the cookies didn't turn out the way I wanted them to. Don't worry Cookie Swap Ladies after the new year I will make my Chocolate Chip Pretzel cookies again and you'll see what an awesome cookie it is when it's done right. As you can see Brigs has really become interested in food!
This year I decided to be frugal and send out Postcards instead of cards, letters & envelopes. So far they have been a hit! I need to make sure to get more next year- we've run out already!!Merry Christmas to all of you! We have truely had a very blessed year. Our sweet little Brigham brings us more joy than we could even imagine. We thank our Heavenly Father for him daily. We are thankful for our home, Ryan's job, church callings that keep us on our toes and of course our Family & Friends!!
Thank you for being a part of our lives. We hope that you have a peaceful Winter,
a Merry Christmas & a very Happy New Year!!

3 comments:
Have such a fun Christmas this year with little Brigham! And, dont' stress, you will be able to decorate the tree ALL THE WAY DOWN every year. I have always been able to- you just have to be consistent for the first day or so and the little ones just leave it alone. Merry Christmas Michelle!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the postcard idea; that's actually how I did our wedding thank-yous.
Cute pictures. You guys have a wonderful Christmas. And drive safely!
Post a Comment