I've really enjoyed being pregnant. After watching a video of a live birth I'm perfectly fine being pregnant for the rest of my life (I know that I'm "going to get tired of it", but after watching that video....I'm willing to cross my legs.)
We've made an inventory of what we have and don't have, we have the room, grandparents have made traveling plans, have a baby shower already in the works.....I don't know what to do. I feel like I have a million things that need to be done & yet also feel like I should just stay at home and crochet.....a very odd feeling........and odd, odd, feeling.
6 comments:
I think you should just stay home and crochet! If it makes you feel any better, I don't think you can ever really be prepared for what happens when you bring a baby home. It's awesome and exhausting. I'm glad you are enjoying your pregnancy! I think about you all the time and am so so happy for you and Ryan. You are going to be the funniest Mom! (And, I'm willing to wager, you are going to crack those nurses up when it comes time for delivery). Don't freak out about having him. It just happens, and after you hold him everything that went down to get him here will be no big deal. (And that's coming from a girl that didn't get her epidural this last time!!!)
ha ha ha. =) you make me laugh.
YAY...10 weeks! Thats so awesome =) Thanks for moving the time of your shower...now we can go to each others!!! Crazy that they were planned on the same day...
How are you feeling? I am getting big (my belly anyway!) I have had so many people ask if I am going to have the baby anytime! Haha...my reply of "No, still have three months!" I hope things are going good...and I'm with you on crossing my legs. I am a little terrified of giving birth!
what i wish i had done: stock the house and freezer with healthy, easy-to-eat-with-one-hand food. and more crochet. AND enjoy every time you still have to go to the bathroom all by yourself. and contact a lactation consultant. and REST! - typed with one hand while nursing... love you girl!
You should be sleeping. AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. Start right now. Don't even finish reading this comment. Take a nap!!
Thirty weeks!!! Woohoo! You are getting really into the safe zone now. That must be a good feeling... So, I think it's called the NESTING PHASE!! :) It made me completely crazy this last time. I wish I could be there to crochet with you :) Lots of love... (I know I owe you an email. It's coming...someday. :)
Post a Comment