A card with 14 of my favorite memories with Ryan.
I found the Choo Choo Choose Me Valentine from The Sim
pson's and added a pack of gum on the back.
I LOVED making the fortune cookies with little notes that started with I'm fortune to have you because __________ and added some V-Day snickers in the take-out box.
I made a dozen little love notes attached to V-Day M&M packets and hid them all over
My friend Candace & I made "Manly Boxes of Chocolate". We made some football oreo truffles that I found on Bakerella.com (LOVE HER!!) and both of our husbands are rice krispy freaks - really a pan does not last long with the two of them around. So we made some rice krispy peanut butter truffles and Candace made peanut butter cups in some heart forms. We were orgionally going to make our own chocolate boxes, but since the chocolate took some time to make we just bought some cheap ones at Rite Aid - ate the chocolate inside - and decorated the boxes.
Our talkitive 3rd cousin Jill. Softest beds in the entire world. Temple work on the last day the temple is open before cleaning. New temple schedule. Costco with a baby (we were babysitting and I got a few questions about holding a 4 mo. old and being 7 mo. pregnant - how can that happen?). Wal-Mart. $2 Curtains. Getting tired of walking. All-American Valentines BBQ. Fame - I want to live forever, but never see that movie again. Apple pie a la mode is delicious at 11 p.m. Church at 9am (we are used to 10 a.m. and being on PST). Cutest RS meeting. Mashed potatoes & rolls (2 1/2 helpings). Tres Leches. German Chocolate cake. Two cousi
ns & their two new homes. Ryan's V-Day gifts to me: Noises Off on DVD (If you haven't seen it - see it!! I watched my VHS so much it was really fuzzy) & a gift certificate for 4 hours of shopping without him mumbling & grumbling! Hobby Lobby. My new found desire to make soap. Uber swanky baby stores. Ross. Target. The pain of buying nursing bra's (I hate bra shopping normally and this was just ....bleh). Looking at strollers. Target Dollar Spot. Old Navy Maternity & Macaroni Grill.....haaaaaaaa. Head back home. Juntura does not have the best fudge. Get home, get warm & sleep. Go back to work the next day.
3 comments:
You are so creative! I love your picture on here, too. And the bra shopping.... the worst. I hate it too. The bad part? My baby is only 8 months and I need a new nursing bra. Humph.
I love your blog, it always makes me smile! Thank again for watching Emery for us in Boise, it was great to go to the temple! Hope you didn't get too many wierd looks! The fortune cookies and box is SO cute!
so cute. I wasn't creative this year at all....you are an inspiration (for next year!) =)
Post a Comment