January 28, 2010

Love is in the Air

Valentines Day is coming soon & I've been wanting to do something fun for Ryan. He's the hardest guy to buy for - he wants for nothing & the few times he does ask for something I either forget or three other people get it for him. My brilliant friend Anna did the "14 Days to Valentines" for her hubby last year & I'm trying it this year. Each day there is a little gift/note that he receives counting down to the "Big Day". It's sweet, romantic, creative & cheap!!! = I love it! For fear that the one time I don't encourage Ryan to look at our blog this time he will I won't tell you what each day is full of (or the monster prize at the end), but I HAVE to pass on this adorable craft (again swiped from Anna's blog) done by none other than Martha Stewart:
Easy to make, under a $1 & SUUUUUUPER cute!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I hope you'll post pictures later of what you did. I'm so excited to see it.