
Yep! I'm preggers!! Our little man is coming our way April 21st & we are excited, nervous, ecstatic & thrilled to the tips of our toes!
"April 21st.....why that's just a few months away! You're about 6 months! You've been keeping this a secret for a while!" you say & to this I reply "Yep"
Now I'm sure that you all have questions and I will answer all that you throw at me.
Here we go:
Due Date: April 21st, 2010
Planned: Yeah, kinda....I guess. It was one of those we'll do our thing and if it happens it happens
Gender: Boy, an heir to the Steineckert throne.
Problems*: Not yet (knock on wood). I am considered high risk and I get monitored every Thursday with an ultrasound (yippee!!) & 20 minutes strapped to the monitor which our little man likes to karate chop. He makes his Daddy proud! He is doing great!!!
Name Picked: He does have a name, but you have to wait until he gets here before you find out!!
Morning Sickness: I tend to lose friends when I answer this question. No....sorry, but my heart goes out to all of my friends that have (or are) throwing up at this very moment.
Where will you have the baby: As long as everything goes well and I don't go into labor before 35 weeks I can have the baby here in Burns. Any problems or early labor I get flown out to Bend or Boise
Is Ryan excited: Nope, I wouldn't say excited I would use the words: stoked, over the moon, jumping out of the skin with all of his excitement, ecstatic, enthusiastic.....beyond excited.
Is that a pig flying? Yes, actually and I just read in the news this morning that hell has frozen over.
How are you feeling? Good over all. I'm a pretty good mix of excited/nervous, but I am thinking positive and feel really good about everything.
Any other questions I haven't answered please feel free to ask! I'm now trying to work on the baby nursery....I just can't seem to stick with a theme or know of any decor that I want for sure. There is so much out there. So with Ryan by my side I stay busy with work, primary & nesting all while wearing my blue colored glasses!!!
*for those of you that we haven't talked in - forever - and wondering what is going on with the "problems" question. About two years ago I had a stillbirth baby girl Emma and shortly after her had a miscarriage. Two baby losses = high risk pregnancy according to my doctor. So while this pregnancy is going well, the Dr. wants to make sure everything goes smoothly.
17 comments:
I was wondering when you were gonna post it on the blog! We are also stoked for your little man to come becuase his wifey is patiently awaiting his arrival. 6months older than him isn't too big of an age gap! So instead of planning the nursery lets plan a wedding!! Congrats guys we love you!
Bursting at the seems over here! So happy for the Steineckert family. I knew this was a long time coming and honestly could not be more happy for you guys. Prayers are on the way! Good luck with it all. I hope you enjoy it through all of the nerves.
Aw, yay!! I happen to love that you've kept it a secret for so long. Pretty sure I would do the same thing (moreso because I would absolutely love to be waddling around as a cute-7-mos.-prego lady and still have people wondering awkwardly why I haven't said anything). :) I'm anxiously awaiting the name though!!! That's just cruel.
Congrats Michelle! I'm glad to hear everything is going good so far. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
YAY! I was really hoping that was what this post was going to be about. CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are a very sneaky secret keeping girl.
Can I just say, Best Baby Announcement EVER. You covered every question in my mind, especially the pigs flying! Oh, and I love your response to whether Ryan is excited. I can't wait to meet your son, I just know he is going to be AWESOME!
Wow!!! I am so excited for you! Is there anything you need?
YAY! I am so happy happy happy =)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! That's wonderful news! And that's great you haven't been sick. :)
YAY! I am so excited for you...and now the blog world knows =) I am glad things are going well and that you are feeling good. My mom says you are getting so cute! She loves pregnant people and keeps me up to date! I am definately starting to grow rapidly...I can't wait for spring to get here so we can meet our baby boys!
Congratulations Michelle!!! I'm SO SO SO Happy for you! I'm sure you are such a cute pregnant lady!
Oh I have chills, and am bawling. I'm so thrilled for you. I can't wait to see little steiny! :) oh...I am SOOOOOO excited.
I am so thrilled for you Michelle!!!! I can't say a big enough congratulations!!!
Congrats!!! That is fantastic!!
Thanks for your kind comments on the blog. I didn't realize you'd had a stillbirth & a miscarriage, how awful. I'm glad everything is looking good with your little man---and getting an ultrasound weekly is fun thing :)
Hope it all keeps going well. I'm adding your blog to my reader so I can keep up more on what's going on in your life.
Best of luck with the rest of the pregnancy & good luck with the nursery decor. Nursery + on a budget=a little tricky but definitely doable.
Ok, so you know I have been a major slacker with blogging, but I love to catch up on what you are posting. I love the Q & A! It made me laugh out loud. :) Love you guys! (Have you got your quilt from Mom yet? I know they worked on it the day we left UT...)
Congrats again! I know I congratulated when you were here but you deserve it again! I am so excited for you guys! You will be some of the best parents EVER!
Are you guys going to come again before the baby comes or is it getting to close already? We do have a guest room if you guys want to stay with us now! There's room for a port-a-crib too, when the time comes!!!
Post a Comment