lol.... i know all about the colorful language used on the field. but that must be pretty fun for Ryan to ref. :)
Ryan IS cute in his ref shorts! :)I love to read/see your blog. I am still working on one for us...Love you guys
That is too cool when people are trying to hide something by speaking in a language they think you can't understand and you surprise them! The look on thier faces is priceless I'm sure.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
lol.... i know all about the colorful language used on the field. but that must be pretty fun for Ryan to ref. :)
Ryan IS cute in his ref shorts! :)
I love to read/see your blog. I am still working on one for us...
Love you guys
That is too cool when people are trying to hide something by speaking in a language they think you can't understand and you surprise them! The look on thier faces is priceless I'm sure.
Post a Comment