Easter is on it's way???!! I don't know about you guys, but I feel like Easter just kind of "appeared" this month. Maybe I'm still trying to get back on track after Steel Magnolias, but I soooooo wasn't ready for Easter, but somehow, by an Easter miracle it all worked out fine!
Went to the city's annual Easter egg hunt. {notice how my child has a produce bag instead of a basket...don't know where they are. In a box, against the wall, in the garage somewhere...}
Greeted the Easter bunny. We decided that our family won't be receiving Easter baskets until the day after Easter. That way we can focus on the true meaning of Easter {and Momma can get candy 50-75% off at Rite Aid}
Working hard on dying those Easter eggs! {look at that tongue!}
So I saw on Pinterest a helpful hint with toddler-egg-dying to put the egg into a whisk. It gets dyed, but yet, is safe from the shaking, quaking & slamming. Brilliant! Brilliant I tell you!!
The best pic of Brigs in his Easter outfit 2012. Some Mom's have gone out and bought 3 piece suits for their boys, others stayed up late sewing ties, me....I found this sweater vest in his closet thought "he hasn't worn this and it looks 'spring-y' he can wear it!" and well....it's a good thing we got a picture because he won't be wearing it again it's a bit on the wee side.
Hey Brigham! You are going to be two in a few weeks!!........I don't believe it either.
No comments:
Post a Comment