- tells me every morning that he had a dream about hot dogs
- enjoys oatmeal with blueberries & raisins
- LOVES to be read to & can tell you the end of each sentence
- Eat, sleeps & breathes Dinosaur Train and all dinosaurs in general
- Would rather be outside than inside
- When he is ready for his nap he tells me
- Asks for spoonfuls of Parmesan cheese {so my kid}
- Is very logical {so Ryan's kid}
- Is always up for a game of hide-and-go-seek {favorite hiding place is behind the door in Mom & Dad's closet}
- Is an expert snuggler
- Is a talker!!!.....hmmmm I wonder where he gets that from?
- has a powerful smile
- is the BEST kid EVER!!!
| Playing air hockey with Dad! |
He is so funny. He requests the frosting top to be removed and then eats the cupcake {you are missing the best part son!} He decided that he wanted the ENTIRE bottom of the cupcake in his mouth.
Happy Birthday Brigham!!!
We created a video montage of the dinosaur gifts he received from his grandparents {and he also received some from some very loving Aunts!} Enjoy....and yes he is saying the dinosaur names.....I know...I know...crazy to hear it from a two year old.
3 comments:
He is seriously the cutest, smartest, BEST TALKING two year old ever! Mason and I loved the video! Thanks for sharing =)
Wow I cannot believe he is already two! He sounds like he keeps you busy and loving life!
Oh my goodness!!! I just love him. This is too cute. Miss you tons!
Post a Comment