"Say hello to my little friend...."
Those notorius chubby cheeks are out on the streets and they want candy!
Brigham had a really great time at Halloween despite the freezing cold winds. His "Mob Boss" costume was a HUGE hit with everyone and Mommy was pretty happy with it too (I didn't make it though. We inherited it) That suit is two pieces and a breeze to take off and on - plus - it is large enough that I was able to put a coat on him under the jacket so he could stay warm. Ryan made him the tommy gun...he really had fun with that.
We went to a party at the library and our towns annual main street "trick or treat" parade and Brigham made a HUGE haul!! When we got home we picked out all the candy we didn't like and gave it to the trick or treaters that came (yeah!!! a bowl full of the candy that we like!). I think that Brigham liked the trick or treaters coming to our house more that going out. He loved handing out the candy....and then eating some.
Earlier that day Brigs & I carved pumpkins and listened to Halloween music. We stopped once for a dance break to "Thriller" and Brigs tried to mimic me with the "thriller moves" that I have - it was SOOO much fun.
Happy Halloween

1 comment:
That gangster costume is super cute! You're so creative. :)
Post a Comment