
So weekend before last we went over to Bosie to do some shopping, temple work & show off our little guy to the cousins. We met up for dinner at Big Judd's a burger joint known for their enormous burgers (Man vs. Food went there - and we all know how much I love MvsF!!) When my little second cousin (once removed ;)), Cohen, saw Brigham the following dialoge occured:
Cohen: "What's his name?"
Me: "Brigham"
C: "Brigham?"
M: "Yeah, Brigham or you can call him Briggs. Just don't call him Ham."
I start walking Brigham toward the car and Cohen pops his head out of the window and declares:
C: "I know, I'll call him Bacon - that's not Ham!"
And now Brigham will forever be known as "Bacon" to the cousins in Bosie.
A little side note: the outfit Brigham is wearing in the photo above was once worn by his own Daddy!! Ryan's mom gave me a bag full of Ryan's baby clothes - it's so much fun to dress him in them!!
2 comments:
How cute!
I ate at big Judd's once. They have one in Rexburg. Pretty crazy....
love the smily picture! It reminds me of Emery with the tongue sticking out! so cute! yum gotta love Big Judds!
Post a Comment