This is just a glimpse of the hundreds of pictures that my friend Leah took of us! It was so much fun and I think they turned out beautifully. Thanks Leah for all of your time, patience and work that you put into these.
Enjoy!
HOLY CRAP!! THEY ARE ADORABLE!!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL WE DO FAMILY PICTURES WITH LEAH! FABULOUS, ADORABLE, BEAUTIFUL AND CUTE OH THE MAY OTHER ADJECTIVES I COULD USE!!
I'm so so happy for you that he's here and healthy! I love that one of him up close with his big blue eyes! wow. so jealous...wish my baby would decide to make her appearance.
Congrats Steiny!! I only occasionally check out this blog, but was surprised to see a new baby this time! So happy for you! He is very cute! (I was friends with Steiny in college and met Michelle only once, but you were great :) Good luck with these early months. Try to get some rest :)
10 comments:
I love the picture with all your bare toes! So adorable. Brigham's quilted sports blanket is TOO CUTE! Did you make it?!
HOLY CRAP!! THEY ARE ADORABLE!!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL WE DO FAMILY PICTURES WITH LEAH! FABULOUS, ADORABLE, BEAUTIFUL AND CUTE OH THE MAY OTHER ADJECTIVES I COULD USE!!
I love the feet one for sure. There's something so sweet about tiny baby feet!
The pictures are beautiful! =) YAY !
These are ADORABLE! What a cutie you have there!
I'm so so happy for you that he's here and healthy! I love that one of him up close with his big blue eyes! wow. so jealous...wish my baby would decide to make her appearance.
Great pictures! He is such a handsome little guy. I love your little family!
So darling!
He is such a cutie! You both look really happy.
Congrats Steiny!! I only occasionally check out this blog, but was surprised to see a new baby this time! So happy for you! He is very cute! (I was friends with Steiny in college and met Michelle only once, but you were great :) Good luck with these early months. Try to get some rest :)
Post a Comment