August 12, 2009

A Weekend...


I'm a little slow getting these pics up, but it was a pretty busy weekend at the Steiny home! I went on a fabulous overnighter with my friend Heidi and spent too much money on things that I didn't really need - BUT everything I bought was on sale ....so that's okay, right? For breakfast we went to this awesome crepe place - pesto in crepe's are really, really, yummy! Then walked around downtown Bend - there is so much down there! It was really fun & we promised to do it again!
Saturday Ryan participated in two softball games and like the supportive wife that I am I sat on the sidelines & took pictures. Ryan's team didn't win (they were up against high school baseball coaches), but I think everyone had fun. After the game we went to a big BBQ and then drove home through a cattle drive (they were moving the cattle to a different field. Ryan thinks I'm crazy for taking pictures of it, but how many people can say they were surrounded by cattle in their car?
Two big updates on my side of things. I was released from being Enrichment Leader and was put in as first counselor in the Primary presidency (crazy!). Also I just recently landed a gig as a legal secretary for a law firm in town - new experiences are kind of exciting!

1 comment:

tcoray said...

Well well well... Hi, Steinies! I am glad to have stumbled across your blog. It's been a long time since I've been in touch. You look happy and productive. I missed The Music Man?! Blast!

Hope you're well. I'll keep reading!
Life is good,
Tim Coray