June 24, 2009

I know how Two Face feels!


So I got my wisdom tooth taken out today and it was ALOT easier than I thought! A dentist who wears tropical scrubs can't be too mean, right? He was awesome! A big shout out to Dr. Morgan. I didn't even feel the needle and barely heard my tooth crunch at all!! This numbing feeling is really weird! To drink water, it's cold on one side & warm on the other - crazy! And right when I started to wonder what on earth I was going to eat today my faithful friend Candace brought be over a big bag of wisdom-tooth-extraction-loving food! Ice cream, yogurt, jello & pudding. Thanks Candace for taking such good care of me!!

3 comments:

*Aliese* said...

You are truly lucky! I was in pain for DAYS.

Clear the clutter said...

So, you just had the one taken out?

Ryan & Michelle said...

Yep, just one this time! The other two I will get later.