Cookie Dough Brownies (oh yes! They do exist!)1 Box Brownie Mix, plus ingredients for the brownies
1/2 C. Butter, softened
1/2 C. Brown Sugar, packed
1/4 C. Sugar
2 TBS Milk
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 C. Flour
1-3/4 C. Chocolate Chips, divided (I also use whatever chocolate candy I have on hand. I used chopped up Reeses eggs in the recipe pictured)
1 TBS Shortening
1) Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions in a greased 13x9 pan. Cool completely.
2) Cream butter and sugars in a mixing bowl. Add milk and vanilla mix well. Beat in flour. Stir in 3/4 C. Chocolate chips. Spread over cooled brownies and refridgerate until firm.
3) Melt remaining 1 C. Chocolate chips and shortening, stirring until smooth. Spread over filling. (The brownies that are pictured are not iced)
Store in an airtight container in the refridgerator.
Enjoy!!! Sometimes dreams really can come true!
2 comments:
Made it. It was good, but not my favorite. The cookie dough layer was hard to apply, and I don't really like refrigerated brownies...
Mmmmm! I made these for Russ's birthday this week, and they were a hit. They do need to be eaten at room temperature though, we decided. Thanks for sharing your discoveries and adventures. Love you!
Post a Comment