February 6, 2009

If You Give You Will Recieve....

So, whenever there is a blood drive Ryan always donates; the Red Cross loves him! Well a few days ago we got a phone call from the American Red Cross to let Ryan know that his name was chosen for the American Red Cross Dream Vacation get-a-way. We get 6days/5nights in the San Diego Marriott on the Marina and a South West gift card. We couldn't believe it! We won....well Ryan won, which means I also win by extention so ... We won!! We are tre-mundo excited and are planning on using our trip for October when we celebrate our 5th year of blissful marriage! So next time you're asked to give something - give it - you may get something back in return!!

9 comments:

*Aliese* said...

That's awesome! I had no idea they even did stuff like that. Pretty sure if your husband is constantly donating, he definitely deserves something like that. Enjoy your trip! That's so exciting.

Cindy said...

That's is the coolest thing ever! First that the Red Cross does that and also that YOU won!! This is definitely a story I'll be sharing with everyone I know! Congratulations!

Greg D said...

I tried to donate blood, and they denied me because I'd been to ecuador. The most I've ever gotten from giving blood is a cookie. *sigh* I guess it's a good thing I don't give blood to get anything out of it, right? And now we wait til August....

Natalie Kay said...

Lucky! :)

Anne said...

YIPPI! That sounds like a blast! That is way cool that you won!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

That is awesome! What a great reward for his dedication!

Leta-Kaye said...

Go Ryan! Very cool, guys. My Father-in-Law has a "10 gallon" plaque from Red Cross on the kitchen wall. ...Just to give Ryan a goal :)

Amylee said...

Shut up! That rocks! It's even better for you winning by extension because that means you didn't even have to lift a finger to score such a sweet prize.

shelley said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys! (Have I ever told you about our Honeymoon in southern Cal? That is a good story... :) We love you guys!!!!