February 24, 2009
Valentines Day
Ha! Ha! So, I'm a little late on getting this post up, but better late than never right? Ryan & I decided (when we first got married) that we would trade who was in charge of Valentines plans everyother year. This year was mine! My friends Candace & Heidi & myself planned a lavish five course meal with rounds of The Newly Weds Game played inbetween each course. It was sooo much fun!
Appetizer: Fried Tortelini with alfredo
Question: What meal would your husband make for you?
Ryan: green chicken enchiladas
Michelle: Sloppy joes
Soup: Tomato Basil Bisque with cheese twists
Question: What is your favorite meal that you would want your wife to make you?
Ryan: green chicken enchiladas
Michelle: Sloppy joes
Salad: Mandrin spinich salad with citrus dressing
Question: If you were at home alone (husbands) what would you have for dinner?
Ryan: green chicken enchiladas
Michelle: sloppy joes
Entree: bacon wrapped Steak, twice baked potatoes & asparagus
Question: How did your husband show you that he loved you?
Ryan: I said "I love you"
Michelle: He said "I love you"
Dessert: strawberry topped Chocolate soufflee's & Vanilla Panna Cotta with strawberries & mangos (yeah! I know & it was just as good as it sounds!)
Question: What day does your wife's birthday land on this year?
Ryan: "Tuesday I think?"
Michelle: Tuesday!
There were alot of other questions with alot of other answers (alot right & some totally WRONG!)We tied for first with Hiedi & Jared.
We exchanged some homemade V-day gifts!! I made Ryan this really cool picture cube (thanks for finding that Heidi) that had pictures of us with scrapbook-y layouts on each side & Ryan made me a book full of segments that he had written in his journal about me & us. Starting from when we started dating to our first wedding anniversary. Sooooo romantic & so sweet! We had a great one & we hope that all of you did too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way cute ideas! I like the idea of switching off who gets to plan the events for the evening; such a GOOD idea! You're so creative.
Cute, cute. You guys always do such amazing food too. It sounds like lots of fun! (Chad planned a night out for us with a couple of other couples in the ward - part of it was a stake adult dance! ...Something you just don't do much once you're married with kiddos... Pretty fun :)
Post a Comment