August 11, 2008
It's A.........Niece!!
Powered by GoodWidgets.com
Katrina Lynn Jackson-Caldiero was born on 8-8-08 at 8:15am weighing 8 lbs 4 oz in labor and delievery room #8 at Cottonwood Hospital. Both Mommy (Jeanette, my sister) and Katrina are doing really well. In case you were wondering, Jeanette didn't plan on this date - at all! Katrina was actually two days late, being due on the 6th. So, as you can imagine, Jeanette didn't even care about the date once labor started - she was just happy that Katrina was actually here!!Jeanette & Katrina are at home now and so far Katrina's favorite things to do are: sleep, eat, be held & loves being bundled up in a blanket. She has a carpet of black hair on her head (which explains the indegestion Jeanette would always have) it's soft, wavy, about an inch long & aunt Michelle loves touching it. These pictures don't show it, but she has looong fingers and long toes. Tiffany, older sister, so far seems fine, but we're pretty sure that this week she will learn that this little baby is here to stay and not visiting! Ryan & I are excited to add one more to the clan (see proud picture with all of our nieces & nephews on my side). As Katrina's favorite Aunt, I gave her her first cheek pinches!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yeah! I love little newborns and your post just made me even more excited for mine in a few weeks. She is beautiful and I love the hair too!
Speaking of hair...since I haven't seen you in years I have no idea when you got your last hair cut but the one you have now is so hot! :) You look gorgeous too just like your new niece.
I love all the 8's! :)
Wow! She is beautiful. I would do anything to have babies with hair that thick!
Hey, I didn't even know she was pregnant. That is exciting to have a new niece. Because nieces are nice...and uh, I don't have one yet, or a nephew yet...hmmm. I think they are nice. ha ha. Anyhow, congrats on the new family member! That is pretty cool she was born that day----There was something like 90,000 marriage certificates in china handed out that day. Crazy. (That could be a totally fake statistic but uh, maybe it is true?) ha ha. have fun!
Yay! Congratulations.
Okay, maybe I'm posting too much? Sorry if that is the truth. I am having really bad heart burn too....maybe Joshua will be born with carpet-like hair as well? I hope so...and really curly too!
WOW! I didn't know she was having #2! I am still getting over the shock of #1! And Of course, you beat them all with your angel. How exciting! Good luck with the job thing. By the way, Marlene is moving to Salem. Is that close? You guys could visit! She should be there now!
She's a doll!
We miss you! Are you ever coming back to Oregon? To Bend?
Post a Comment