August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn

So me & my friends Kelley & Merisa (and later an addition of Ryan's cousin Meghan) all stood in line at the American Fork Wal-Mart for the release of Breaking Dawn. We got there at 10:30pm and the line, which had started at customer service in the back of the store, was beginning to wind around the DVD's. We considered ourselves lucky. It didn't take too long for the line to reach all the way back to hardwares and by 11:50 it had wrapped around back to pharmacy ( you enter Wal Mart, turn left, pass the flowers & you hit the pharmacy). There wasn't anyone dressed up (thank goodness, crazy, but true - I feel there is a time & a place for dress up), but we did have a group of 16 year old boys that were taking a poll of Edward vs. Jacob. I am happy to report that Edward had the solid lead! We had fun and each got our copy. Kelley bought me one for my birthday - early, early, birthday present - how did she know that I wanted that?!? Thanks Kell! I am excited to start reading, but if you are a fan, don't worry - I don't like to share spoilers so you are safe! Go Edward!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am reading that book too! I am in love with Edward, but who wouldn't be. It is good to hear from you. Miss you.

Amylee said...

I LOVE YOU JACOB BLACK!!!!!!!!!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

My heart is torn just like Bella's!