Life has been a bit crazy lately!! And the entire month of April flew by quicker than a guy in a wheelchair going down hill. We are doing well and staying pretty busy!! We are heading to Utah soon for Natalie's wedding and some work for Ryan in Logan {get to see Nan!!}. Then coming home to start packing! We sold our house....after three years of being on the market. Ryan still has a year and half with the Ag Center out here, so we will be renting for the rest of our time here in Burns.
Crazy what life will throw at you!
For your updating pleasure we have: Brigham's first birthday, Easter & Mother's Day.
So scroll down and have some fun! and hopefully my next post will be a little more timely.
2 comments:
Sounds like life is wonderful in your part of the world! Brigs' birthday onsie is super cute. LOVE it. Also, I love your post on mothers. True, true, true. You definitely don't need biological children to be a mother. SO GLAD there are other people in the world who feel the same way I do! :)
I'm sad I hadn't seen these when you guys were here! Cute, cute pics and fun commentary. Love it all :)
Post a Comment