April 2, 2011

Service is Now Available in Your Area


Featuring Brigham Mobile with unlimited minutes of crawling, rolling & picking up after him. He is super portable and is something the whole family will enjoy!


Brigham Mobile now features Two Teeth for a (mommy's) hands-free dining experience. He loves feeding himself!

Brigham Mobile has an easily recharable battery as long as you feed him at the proper speed. He is loving : Bananas (I have figured out how to serve him this without having to touch it), Kiwi, Mangos, Strawberries, Applesauce, Peas, Carrots (I did a homemade blend of beans & carrots that Brigs gave me a high five for!), whole grain pancakes, Yogurt, Cheese,French Toast and Bread...he is a bread basket boy!
Brigham Mobile has coverage in even the remotest of areas!!

Brigham Mobile, he's getting everywhere I don't want him to be! (I need to start baby proofing)
We are excited for all of these new developments and he surprises us each day with the things he can do. Can't believe that in a few weeks we'll be celebrating his 1st Birthday....so amazing how fast a year has gone by!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

So cute! Love the teeth picture! I thought this morning holy crap Briggs turns one in 21 days! so crazy!

Anna said...

Oh man, he is to die for cute.

I hope I'll get to meet him this summer at some sort of unofficial hs reunion.

Leta-Kaye said...

What a cute post! What a cute kid!