You are so funny, I know how you feel...Brinley just started crawling and all of the sudden things just don't seem to be the same as I left them! :) oh...by the way....we have the exact same walker!!!! :) Love you friend. As I move around.....and meet lots of people/acquaintences and........It makes me really really greatful for the times in my life that I had real friendships ... You were among my favorite few. I know we don't get a chance to talk often, but please know I cherish the heck out of you! :)
3 comments:
Love the cheerio!! Ha ha..cute post.
There's no way that cute little boy could have done it! I think he was framed.
You are so funny, I know how you feel...Brinley just started crawling and all of the sudden things just don't seem to be the same as I left them! :) oh...by the way....we have the exact same walker!!!! :) Love you friend. As I move around.....and meet lots of people/acquaintences and........It makes me really really greatful for the times in my life that I had real friendships ... You were among my favorite few. I know we don't get a chance to talk often, but please know I cherish the heck out of you! :)
Post a Comment