August 3, 2010

Crossing My Fingers!

Who doesn't want to win something?? Well if you are like me and you like to enter giveaways...even when the chances seem pretty slim (one day I will get that 1 in 33,000 comment chance to get a KitchenAid from Pioneer Woman).
So, please understand why I am straying away from my usual family updates to post about a Great Give Away that I have stumbled upon (more than one to be exact!) it is for a:

Silhouette SD

There are a billion....and I mean a billion things that can be done with it! A few little crafts that I wouldn't mind trying my hand at:
Monogrammed pillows

Etching our last name into our cassarole dish



Making these cupcake liners

I could really make GREAT cards for my card swap group



And I am SMITTEN by this tote...I must have one with an "M" on it!

They also have the heat transfers for T-shirts so I can FINALLY make a T-shirt that says:
"I'm still a Rock Star" on the front & "Got my Rock Moves" on the back...or maybe I'll make the one that says, "I don't want to be a princess" on the front "I want to be a vampire" on the back
I get all of my chances to get one of these little babies from these Awesome Websites:

No comments: