April 10, 2010

We'll return after a message from our sponsor


Well, as you can see the ticker is ticking closer and closer. I'm finding myself busy with preparations and practicing my breathing techniques. I'm not sure how much time I have left and if there will be any blogging time in there so, I'm leaving you all with some before pictures and will return with some after pictures for you.
My wonderful friend Leah took these pictures at my swanky maternity photo shoot. I'm showing you a smattering of the pics that she took (tons!!). We had alot of fun and love that we have these keepsakes of......tiny steiny (oops almost said the name there!).
Well I'm off to pack my bag and not worry about the labor before me - aaaaah thank goodness for the epidural.

5 comments:

*Aliese* said...

You mean there's a REAL name?!? Darn! Tiny Steiny was really growin' on me.

Amylee said...

Good luck! How exciting that it's finally here! I love the pictures with you in the white flowy dress. So lovely.

Leta-Kaye said...

What GREAT pictures! Good luck with your delivery, Michelle! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow that has to be so exciting to be so close to delivery! Good luck with the delivery and just enjoy every moment with your sweet little on in the hospital.

shelley said...

Cute, cute pictures! You are going to do great, Michelle. When I look back, the days of my babies' births have been the most painful - but most beautiful and joyful days of my life. We're thinking of you! Lots of love, Shel