So, this was our last open weekend in March and after March it's.......APRIL!! and we all know what's going to happen in April - I have to stay put! So we took this open weekend as our last opportunity to leave town and go to "The Big City".We went to the temple and did some family names. Then went on our big 3 grocery shopping spree with a list complete with things that we know we will need, but won't be able to get cheaper than here at: Costco, WinCo & Walmart (still missed some stuff, darn it!). Two-thirds into our Costco trip I got really, really, tired. So I let Ryan do the rest of the shopping while I shuffled by the book table and sat on some nice lawn furniture - nobody seemed to mind.
We have added a new addition to "Places to Go in Boise" introduced to us by our good friends, The Johnson's - Good Will. Ryan likes that everything is cheap & I love the challenge of the "Color of the Day". We both scored in the shoe department. Ryan got some new American Eagle shoes for $5 and I got some Neutrilizer knee-high boots....they had the green sticker on the bottom (for those who don't know if you have an item that's the color of the day you get it at 50% off) for $2!! Sadly my swelly legs make a muffin top at the top of the boot so I won't be able to wear them until post-baby.
We are Big! Man vs Food (travel channel) fans & since Mr. Richtman went to Boise, ID for a challenge we went there too! We went to Rockies Diner - a really cute 50's themed diner complete with a DJ booth and skatresses (waitresses on roller skates). It was really fun, sadly I forgot my camera so you'll just have to imagine our heads by Adam Richtman's! For dinner my cousin cooked us a Russian themed meal complete with dessert - honey cake - yummy and culturally enlightening!
Now we are back to the daily grind of work and a long list of To-Do's before Tiny Steiny arrives!!
2 comments:
Crazy to think he will be here next month! YAY! My due has been "unoffically" moved to the end of April =)Hopefully we'll both have April boys!
Hope you had a fun trip! We had a costco trip on Saturday...getting stocked up!
Hooray!!!!!! I love good deals, too. At least when you are post baby you will have something exciting to wear and feel cute in.
PS- Who doesn't get really really tired at Costco???
Post a Comment