April 19, 2009

"I Am The Cure"


Powered by GoodWidgets.com


My friend Heidi & I participated in our town's Susan G. Komen walk for the cure this last Saturday. I love to participate in these walks. Both of my Grandmothers battled with breast cancer so walking for a cure means alot to me. It was the perfect day to walk; the weather was beautiful and there was a great turn out. I think the best part of the walk was the last half where all the motivational signs were put up. As you can see just being in the race made me the winner! Heidi & I plan on doing it again next year and this time making first place. We had alot of fun!!
(Click on the pics to make them larger)

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I pretty much love your powerwalking photo. Good job at participating in such a great cause!

Tara said...

Woohoo! I love the Susan G. Komen! It is definitely...a good time.