December 29, 2008

A Christmas To Remember


Sadly, we'll have to try to keep all of these memories since I FORGOT my camera!!! So I dedicate this widget to my sister-in-law Shelly who took these pictures. We have been having a BLAST here with our families this good Christmas season! All of our nieces, nephews, bothers & sisters are all here and we can't ask for anything more....well maybe that our nieces and nephews will stop growing up and that I had my camera!!, but it has been wonderful and full of snow!! West Jordan (my family) has at least 12" and Pleasant Grove/Cedar Hills has pretty much the same amount. Needless to say we've had a white Christmas. We have had alot of fun playing in the snow (sledding with the Steiny family is a long standing tradition), shopping (hello Park City!!), eating and eating and eating, games (video/board and the like),gingerbread houses, step aerobics (I was sore for three days) & playing with our nieces and nephews .....soooooo adorable. We hope that your Christmas has been just as wonderful and we are looking foreward to celebrating New Years (Candace, if you get this will you bring my camera down....I'll call you!!)and yes, I got my hair cut. Love to you all!!

1 comment:

shelley said...

What a great sister-in-law you must have. She is a great photographer! (ha ha :) It was SO fun being with you guys for the Holidays. We love you!!! (Did you get Bryson's gingerbread "essay" yet?)