September 7, 2008

Aj & Lindsey's Wedding


Powered by GoodWidgets.com
So Saturday Ryan's cousin, AJ got sealed to his awesome gal Lindsey! We are so excited to have her be a part of the family; she fits right in! The festivities started yesterday as we helped transform the outside courtyard of their stake center into their gorgeous reception & ring ceremony site. Is it just me or the more you work on other peoples weddings the more you wish you could change or add to your own? Then we went to attend the Portland temple to see Lindsey recieve her endowments. It was very fulfilling spiritually and physically (we had a great rehersal dinner that night after the temple session - pass the breadsticks please!). This morning was the sealing and then later this afternoon they had a ring ceremony and reception to follow. The ring ceremony was very nice. Cameron (Aj's brother) sang a duet "Forever & for Always" with a bandmate of his. While they were singing I couldn't help, but notice one of the flower girls who felt it was time to pick up all the petals that she had dropped - so cute! After the musical number AJ & Lindsey took some time to express their love to one another and exchange rings. Right after that the music started (a cool blend of Frank Sinatra & Micheal Buble) and the food came out! After a few hours of schmoozing and eating (hello chocolate dipped strawberries!) the newly weds left in a cloud of bubbles to their decorated car and drove off while fireworks (props to Cam) went off. Everything was absolutley beautiful! It was great to be a part of it and support Aj & Lindsey.

4 comments:

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

I agree. Reading about your fun day makes me want to experience my wedding all over again! :)

*Aliese* said...

It sounds like a fun wedding! Your pictures are really nice as well.

Moser Clan said...

Ahhh...wedded bliss. I love it. How are you friend!?!?

Unknown said...

Looks like it was a gorgeous wedding! Nice job! I know what you mean - I loved my wedding, but now I want to do a few things differently.