Slowly Learning
So, as you can see, I've been doing a little bit of updating to the blog. Thanks to those of you who have replied back to me with your blogs. Due to all of you and your cute blogs I was able to add a little bit of flavor to the ol' blog site. Right now I'm trying to get a slide show going of our photos - any comments, words of wisdom, etc. on how to do that? What the best site is? We are heading up to Bear Lake next week! I hear those raspberry shakes calling my name!!
7 comments:
Oh I miss Bear Lake raspberries, yum! Can't wait to see the slide show though, I am so excited you are blogging!
Hi Michelle! I'm so excited to see you in blog-land! As far as slide shows, if you want to put one in a post go to www.rockyou.com or www.slide.com. As far as a slideshow of pictures that is a page element, I believe you can add those now when you go into customize and then layout. Click add page element and you should ses slideshow there. I love Albuquerque, BTW. Our URL is www.kkchamberlain.blogspot.com. I LOVE your cutestblogsontheblock background!! Well, chat more lataz...
Michelle! How I love you! I've learned a lot about blogging in just a few weeks. I could help you with your slide...I like photobucket.com and slide.com but both have thier pros and cons. Email me and I'll help you if you'd like.
FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your blog is soooooooo cute :) I miss your guts and your fishy face!I've got a blog too! Yaya! Such a fun way to keep up w/ one another! I'm so sorry to hear that you guys got laid off. Onto to a new adventure right? you are amazing.....um...LIGHT BULB!!!!!Vegas!!!!! you should definitely move to Vegas.....yes.... I feel good about that!
So fun that you started a blog! So weird that you both were laid off, but very exciting to be starting a new chapter in a new place. You should move to Texas...lots of jobs...cheap housing, and if you move to San Antonio we could be neighbors. :)
I found you and couldn't help myself; I had to comment. Hopefully you won't mind me lookin' in on your life every once in awhile! Feel free to do the same if you're ever inclined. Just click my name and the blog title is SMALL FRYS.
~Aliese (Chipman) Fry
WE MISS YOU COME BACK TO BURNS!!!
Post a Comment